Modern day relations
TOPICS : Relationship
Nov 26 , 2018 15 min read 1639 Views 5 Likes 0 Comments
What happened to Love and Romantic Relations?There are only physical relations, no relations exist which touch the soul. Emotions are disappearing, feelings are unknown. Great expectations and disappointments leading to familial breakdown. Live-in Relations without any commitments have removed the virtue of conscience. The promises to live and die together are frequently broken. True love seems to be a barrier and commitments seem to be a chain of life. Everyone wants to be independent, though physically they are together but mentally a great turmoil.
- Be it a definition of modern civilisation or a practical thinking. But the truth is relations have lost its in-grained depth, value and meaning.
- The contact between the people is very ephemeral.
- Adjustments are becoming negligible in relations as both partners never want a compromise.
- At present times even marriages have failed to bind two individuals into one.
- As today mostly both partners are working and lifestyle have changed and every time both of them fight with identity crisis leading to petty quarrels which never gets resolved.
- As the mentality of ‘Double Income No Kids’ have accentuated, even people give valid reasons for not having kids. This has taken a toll over physical love as stress at work, so the partners being together maintained distance as they lack vigour, strength and energy.
- Even the social media acts as ‘Energy sucking Vampires’ diminishing focus, the productivity of individuals and responsible for cracks in relationships.
- Even a dinner table everyone is with their mobile phones, though sitting together but neither is enjoying the food nor are the happenings of the day discussed. All are disconnected in reality but well connected in the virtual world. Children are clicking pictures and forwarding their friends, while couples are engaged with their crushes and virtual affairs.
- Even newlywed couples are together in their bed with their respective phones. No one is concerned about each other. Inter-personal communication is almost absent which is an alarming indication.
Tags : #Realtionships #lifestyle