Why India need Modi again in 2019
Sep 5 , 2018 8 min read 2506 Views 9 Likes 0 Comments
There had been, and there would be many great leaders in India. But in the current scenario, India needs Modi. Why? Reasons are many and I list some here under:In a country, where a PM has to tell the society how and where to defecate, it is not difficult to understand our actual status. International fraternity does not know us by our one Mangal Yan or Chander Yan; we are recognized as a poor and corrupt country where people even do not have toilets. 400 million sleep without two chapattis while Mayawati’s sandals used to be flown by chartered plane from Mumbai to Lucknow. However, never forget, this country with a history of corruption, religious bigotry, enmity, greed, jealousy, intolerance and full of traitors, would not be easy to control even by a dictator.And finally, this is not the question whether BJP or Modi is doing good or bad, the million dollar question is, if Congress was tolerated for 6 decades, why not Modi for at least One? I think if he wins 2019 elections, India would have many more surprises.
- He is not corrupt like almost all the politicians of all the political parties; This fact can be established only by looking at the condition of his brothers and other family members while imagine the fortunes of the other politicians and their families, e.g. Vadra, Lalus, Akhilesh’s 22 family members, billionaire Dalit queen Mayawati and scores of others.
- He is bold enough to take even unpopular decisions for the sake of the future of this nation; yes this only time will tell whether his decisions were right or wrong;
- I live abroad. I know what the reputation of India four years ago used to be but today, at least Modi’s PR has got some of our reputation back;
- I dont think any of his ministers have looted the country in the last almost four years the way Congress had been doing;
- His strong image before China, Pakistan and other nations would certainly be getting India a better treatment at the international platform;
- Ask the poor people of this country who had seen the banks first time and today their accumulative savings have touched over 40,000 crores;
- About 1500 18th century laws have been removed from the IPC;
- Subsidies are reaching direct to the bank accounts of the poor while in Congress raj, all the money used to be pocketed by the local netas and Panchayat heads;
- 30 million women are enjoying cooking gas and now not burning their own bones to cook for the family;
- Forget Demonetization and GST at the moment, next generation will understand what Modi has done for India;